BROOKE ROSS PHOTOGRAPHY
2016 SENIOR REP PROGRAM
If you have been sent this info, then your senior is being chosen for a Senior Rep! These students have been noticed as being responsible, active in their schools and communities, and love to get their photos taken! Parents, this is a great program for you and your senior! By referring other students to Brooke Ross Photography to book their Senior Pictures your student will earn fun FREE stuff!
HOW THIS WORKS:
Once I have received an application, model release and contract signed by both the student and parent I will announce the chosen reps on my FB as well as my Instagram page. Make sure you have both “LIKED” my page! www.facebook.com/brookerossphotography. Our first FREE photo shoot will be this spring and will include hair & make-up! Reps will receive 1-8x10 print from their photo shoot, 5-10 edited and watermarked downloads to post to social media, as well as 25 custom rep modeling cards to give to their friends.
THE FUN STUFF:
Okay…here is the good stuff! For every referral that the reps sends over to us, they will receive a $10 visa gift card, or a $10 print credit to be applied to their Senior Pictures. Reps will attend exclusive meetings, check out secret locations, as well as receiving 2 photo shoots for the price of 1! Each Rep will also be featured on my blog as a Senior Rep!
Now that we are all excited to begin, there are a few commitments that I ask of the parents and the students.
1. You will be dedicated to referring others to Brooke Ross Photography to book Senior Picture Photo Shoots. There is not a required amount, however you will only qualify for rewards once referrals are made.
2. You will attend all Senior Rep meetings and the Exclusive Senior Rep Photo Shoot.
3. You will only promote Brooke Ross Photography for the duration of your Senior Year.
4. You agree to post your Senior Rep photos on social media (Instagram, Twitter & Facebook) on a consistent basis.
5. Parents: You agree to support your student as they fulfill their obligation as a Senior Rep.
6. Parents: You will agree to book and fulfill payment of your Senior Photo Shoot before you enter the program. Please Contact me to book and for payment. Photo shoots will need to be scheduled by October 2015.
7. You both agree to have FUN and ENJOY all of the fantastic photos that you will forever cherish of your SENIOR YEAR!
For valuable consideration I hereby give Brooke Ross the absolute and irrevocable right and permission with respect to the photographs that she has taken of my minor child in which he/she may be included with others:
a) To copyright the same in the photographer’s name or any other name that she may select;
b) To use, re-use, publish and re-publish the same in whole or in part, separately or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now or hereafter known, and for any purpose whatsoever, including (but not by way of limitation) illustration, promotion, advertising and trade, and;
c) To use my name or my child’s name in connection therewith if she so decides.
I hereby release and discharge photographer from all and any claims and demands from or in connection with the use of the photographs, including any and all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.
This authorization and release shall benefit the legal representatives, licensees and assigns of the photographer as well as the person(s) for whom she took the photographs.
I have read the foregoing and fully understand the contents hereof. I represent that I am the [parent/guardian] of the minor model. For value received, I hereby consent to the foregoing on his/her behalf. By signing this contract I am agreeing to the above terms.
Senior Signature: Date:
Parent Signature: Date:
Please give me a call with any questions you may have, I look forward to meeting all of you and working with this outstanding group of students!
Brooke Ross Bradford